Jedi order Application

Manus

What is your IGN? (In Game Name): Six.

What Regiment are you applying for?:  Grand master, Jedi order.

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: because in another server i have been Jedi order and i know how they work.

Server name: Phoenix Network I did quit because I like this server to much it's best server

How much game time do you have on the server?: I am working 08:30 - 16:00 on GMT I got the all time after that.

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: exercises supreme command and control over the troopers.

Why should we pick you to be a commander?: because in another server I have been Grand master in jedi order and I know how they work and it is my dream job in gmod.

Server name: Phoenix Network I did quit because i was bullied by the owner for reason.

How often can you be Online?: after 16:00 at GMT. Job is done and i leave on monday because it is my last day in the job for teenager's.

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): yes, i forgot what it was

Edited by Manus

• Administrators

Manus, Are you trying to joke around here? 
Yes you changed that one response, MORE DETAIL, Longer responses, paragraphs even, I want to know in full detail a damn reason, Last chance 

Void

• Administrators

Cons

Wrong Template

Not Enough Experience and Community Support

Re Apply after 3 weeks

Denied

Zeno - Vale

[Lead Of Shadow, Management Team]

Managements

Server Manager

Staff Manager

You Are Denied From Applying Atm Until You Would Improve your actions and 

Make effords in your applications For Commander/Jedis

FoolhardyInexperiencedGoldfish-size_restricted.gif.d86477b65f077e81ce6dad81f1c34396.gif

• Zeno locked this topic