Rancor MCMDR Blitz EM/GM Application

Peppermint222

In-game name: Rancor MCMDR Blitz

SteamID: STEAM_0:115933392

Have you been banned on the server before?: Yes I have.

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Negative.

How much time do you have on the server?: 2h 22m

How well known are you in the community?: Decently, though I mainly know the upper staff, I am trying my best to meet everyone.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster?: So I can do simulations/events and entertain anyone one the server. 

Are you familiar with ULX?: Yes, I have at least five years of experience with ULX.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Indeed I am.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: Simply enough, for an off-ship event I would send the troopers down to Dantooine to investigate a distress signal from a weary trooper in distress, they would fly down to the planet to investigate the signal getting screams over their comms before completely being cut off from high-command meaning they have to fulfill their mission to the best on their own without any outside help. They should be heading through the swampy planet to find any sort of wreckage from the crashed squad, once they find the first wrecked Y-wing they investigate it and find a heavily mutilated trooper before being attacked by monsters, these could be droids or zombies or anything else, it honestly depends on the situation that is at hand with the addons and such, they fight through the hordes of monsters before reaching the final Y-wing they find a trooper holding out alone against the monsters, though their armor is phase one and they look heavily decayed. They exvil and head back to the ship with the trooper.

On ship event: Once reaching the ship with the trooper, they would all take him to the medbay to be looked over through immediately once arriving at the medbay the lights for the ship cut out and the alarms start to blare, lots of gunfire sound from all of the hallways, though for our troopers in the medbay who are locked in they aren’t attacked by anything...yet. After the shooting dies down, they break the doors down to find out that the entire ship crew was slaughtered, their bodies littering the entire MHB, the ship is dead in space and they have to try to get it back up online or get the heck out of there, this event is mainly supposed to be passive RP and depending on the player interaction with the situation they face it could be good or hilariously bad for them.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes. !give blitz weapon_camo 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model Blitz models/props_c17/door01_left.mdl